Physical inspection of vacant premises
Vacant premises are consumption points for which the power supply utility or cable service provider cannot issue invoices owing to a lack of customer data. They arise, for example, when an occupier has moved out and cancelled utility contracts, but the provider has received no new registration for the consumption point. This finally leads to incorrect data with the utilities, which cannot be completely eliminated even when state of the art management systems are used. The consequences extend from increased process costs and damage to the company’s reputation, to drops in sales.
EXCON assists in researching and clarifying the situation of these vacant premises by physical inspection at site. The aim is to determine the actual local situation and thus provide the utilities and providers with accurate information.
Services and benefits at a glance:
- Physical inspection of the vacant premises
- Recording of the actual situation
- Validation of the billing data
- Billing for consumption points previously missed
- Release of field staff from time-consuming, costly research work
- Use of the latest technology
- Extensive field network
- Fast and cost-effective