Make use of your opportunities to limit losses
Credit management groups together those services with which we keep losses or damages which have occurred as small as possible. The aim is to effect a cure for a disrupted financing or leasing contract. Should termination of the contract nevertheless be unavoidable, or have taken place prior to our involvement, bespoke process steps such as transport and remarketing round off our solution.
As an experienced specialist, EXCON can relieve you in this way of complex internal processes and control them efficiently and flexibly. The modular structure of our credit management service allows you to find your own individual approach.
EXCON provides individual solutions in the fields of Risk & Compliance, Process & Performance, Customer Centricity and Process Outsourcing, internationally and in the highest quality.
We provide effective means of optimizing corporate processes and performance, and thus of securing and enhancing your commercial success in the long term.
Compliance with clients’ requirements, codes of conduct, laws and directives is not only a matter of course for EXCON in the provision of services to our clients. We create transparency, and, in addition to EN ISO 9001, voluntarily undergo regular audits to the TÜV PROFiCERT-plus “Fair Collection” certification procedure.
The auditing includes, but is not limited to, the following aspects:
- Orientation of the organization towards the corporate policy and objectives, and the principles of “Fair Collection” and the degree to which they are fulfilled
- Fulfilment of client requirements
- Handling and fulfilment with the compliance guidelines
- Transparent performance measurement for the processes with individually defined Key Performance Indicators
- Maintenance of a complaints management system
- Code of Conduct for dealings with clients and the customers of our clients, and requirements for internal and external communications
- Unequivocal and legally correct drafting of contracts and handling of orders
- Qualification of the employees and authorized agents directly involved, and their further training