Optimize your business results
In sectors like the automotive industry, where the focus is on manufacture and there is no direct contact with customers, customer-oriented process and performance management face special challenges. Not only do manufacturers have to keep their own processes and performance in view, but they must also not lose sight of the results and associated processes in the European dealership networks which are responsible for sales.
The motivation for our appointment is as a rule dissatisfaction of whatever kind with the performance of an entire European network or individual markets, or an excessive number of risks which in the end lead to losses. Examples include inadequate performance at the point of sale, deficient service, or failure to comply with contracts or software licence agreements.
Always focusing on implementation as a firm target, we analyse these problems locally with our own tools and develop selective approaches to solutions, which we then implement with an eye to results.
Our services at a glance:
- Situation analysis with identification of the critical success factors
- Establishment of individual strategies following the EXCON selective approach
- Development of pragmatic implementation solutions
- Implementation of the strategies and follow-up on implementation
- Taking on individual functions or entire processes on request for periods up to several years